Thursday 22 September 2011

My oldest daughter went to her appointment for her braces today. My youngest walked the Murray Hiking Trail all the way with grade 6-12s, and then had practice at our church for the youth emphasis service this coming Sunday morning. I walked as far as the Moose  Barrens with my grade 4/5 class and the grade 3s. It was an AMAZINGLY beautiful day, so sunny and warm! Loved it!

I am super excited to be going to Baie Verte this coming weekend. My youngest is a newly appointed pitcher for the school's softball team and the boys are going down for soccer. I watched my baby girl play on Wednesday at Springdale and I was very impressed. It was the first time I'd seen her play this year and I see an improvement...she's a pretty good pitcher! My oldest daughter is super excited for volleyball to begin. That is her sport...she loves it! Life is good...busy, but definitely good!

Here's a few pics of my baby girl playing playing this past Wednesday. P.S. I love her expression in the second pic! So funny!




SIDE NOTE: I love both my girls very much but my oldest doesn't like getting her pic taken as much as my baby. So I apologize in advance for posting more pics of my baby girl than my oldest. I love them both equally! HONEST! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the pics, we want more, more, you are falling down on the job and that don't happen very often. Rog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been super busy taking people's pics. I'll try to get at it soon, I promise. Hope you guys are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete