Wednesday 26 October 2011

Finding Time










Time is not what it used to be. When I was a kid it seemed as if Christmas was every two years. That's how long time seemed to go in between each Christmas. Today, it seems as if I am dragging out the Christmas decorations to put them up again after only packing them away the day before. What is with that? Don't get me wrong...I LOVE Christmas, the money racket that it is! But why does it have to come around so often, right?
Time for me seems fleeting. I have so many things I want to do but never time enough to do them. I really love photography!!! I mean, LOVE it! But I don't have the time to dabble in it when I'm working. It feels as if I can only balance one of it at a time. So much for being a multi-tasker!! I've had an amazing response to my pics on Facebook and people have been coming out of the woodwork asking me to do their pics. I have loved the challenge of photographing each and every subject. However, I was feeling a little overwhelmed, and if I am to be transparent, a little less focused on my real job. So, unfortunately I've had to turn people down lately. I have a few sessions left to get done before November when reports are due and the business of that takes over. In addition, I think I've dropped and struck my camera too many times. I believe I have something wrong with the focus on my baby(aka, camera) and it pains me to think it will be out of commission pretty soon. What in the world am I to do then????

2 comments:

  1. Nice pics, it is too bad there just isn't enough time in a day , get that camera fixed, make time and keep the pics coming. easy for me to say. We are still having a great time, heading to California on the week end, planning to spend 5 or 6 nights there, girls wants to do halloween at Disneyland. Miss you guys. Rog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, easy for you to say, is right! haha Have I told you I'm super jealous? Loving your pics so much, and so happy for you, Annette, and the girls that you get to experience traveling across Canada like this. For some of us it is just a dream, but for you, it's become a reality! Looking forward to more posts! Miss you too, Rog! :)

    ReplyDelete