Saturday 17 September 2011

My First Post

The above pic is of my youngest daughter, B. I posted this pic first because it is one from a group of photos I took this summer that really started to get people to notice my photography skills(cough* cough*...I have a hard time referring to myself as a photographer or even one with skills, for that matter). It was, to be completely honest, a moment of pride. It was then that I realized that all my research and online tutorials were starting to pay off, or take effect at least.

I honestly don't think I have much else to share today. The sole purpose of this blog is to share my photos and maybe, if you're lucky, I'll share some of my wisdom. *wink *wink It's Saturday, so that means I slept in. Why, do you ask? Because I LOVE not waking up to an alarm clock and apparently my body enjoys sleep, lots of it!
I now have to stop babbling and try to figure out how to add photos to this thing. I am so excited to begin a 365 Day project this coming January. However, January seems so far away and i'm dying to get started with the challenge on taking a pic everyday! Don't get me wrong my camera and I are never far apart but there are days go by that I feel there is nothing special to photograph. So, my challenge will be to find the beauty in my surroundings, even in the most mundane of things. I guess photos don't have to be beautiful, I know that already, but they should spark an emotion of some sort.

Short break in writing and I found how to add pics on here! Yah me!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Tammy,I always knew you where very talented.Stay true to your promise, one a day. Take care, Rog.

    ReplyDelete