Sunday 18 September 2011

My Sunday Stress



Above are a few pics from today's photoshoot.

Well, today was no different than any other Sunday in one respect- I was late for church again! Really late, like 10 minutes late. Don't even know why. I was up in plenty of time to get ready, no rush! I think I just lost track of time. You should see the looks I get! Friends of mine pretend to wipe the sleep from their eyes when they see me rushing in. And I've had people say they know they're really late if they get to church and meet me in the parking lot. I mean, REALLY???!! Oh Dear, I really have to try harder to make it on time. My tardiness really annoys my hubby. But he wasn't there to witness it and I am NOT spillin' the beans. Anyhow, yet another thing I need to work on. I'll file it away with eating healthy and losing weight. Oh boy, do I have my work cut out for me! :)

I had the opportunity to take pics of a married couple today. The wife had been leaving me messages asking me to do it for about a week or so now. Today, we finally had a nice, calm day for it. I think they turned out well. But this causes me stress too. "What ifs" are the things that drive me crazy! What if I get home and none of the pics are focused? What if I can't get one good pic for them to get printed? What if I can't remember any poses? Again, I relive a dream I had a awhile ago that awakened me from my much loved sleep. I had dreamed I was photographing a family and I couldn't get one pic to turn out right. They were blurry, underexposed, over exposed, etc. I awoke in a sweat! NIGHTMARE!


1 comment: